Wednesday 18 April 2012

How can it hurt so much.
I don't understand it.
I don't know how to make it stop.
Only you can do that.

My heart feels like it is in a vice.
Theres a lump in my throat.
Its stopping me from breathing.
Sometimes I wish it would.

My eyes tear.
My body shudders like I am freezing.
My fingers play with my hair to keep themselves occupied.
Yet I am addicted to you.
These are my withdrawal symptoms.
I crave you.
I need you.
I cry for you.

No one sees those tears, or hears my sobs.
I make sure of that.
Imagine that of one so strong.
One so vulnerable.
The vultures will descend soon.
I cant keep hiding this in me.
Its going to explode.
Explode or kill me.

And you could stop all this.
So so easily.
Yet you choose not to.
And still I suffer.
I doubt you see it.
I'm good at hiding things inside.
If you saw, I think you'd cry too.

Cheer up, you say.
I wish I could.
If only it was so easy.
You could fix it.
Make me happy.
Find the old me everyone loved.
And yet, you won't.

How can I feel like this.
How can it hurt so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment